Tuesday, March 2, 2010

News Flash

So remember when I was saying how little kids get crazier as you go downward in grade level? And remember how I pointed out the trend in sub calls I was getting? And remember how kindergarten was going to be today if the trend continued, but I only kinda suggested it because, hey, who's superstitious anyway?

Well I just got a call for a full day of kindergarten.

Also, I don't really know what to think of this, but I had the scariest dream of my life last night - I was in a hostage situation, forced to lie down on the floor with others. People started getting shot, or were pretty close to it before I woke up. I was too scared to run or anything. Then I recognized it was a dream. And I was too scared to wake up from the dream because I was afraid they would shoot me. It was terrible.

So, wish me luck. And I can't say I'm actually worried about this, but if a group of super-crazy kindergarteners holds me hostage with guns, I totally called it!

(But really, I hope that doesn't happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment