So I'm back in Goshen for a few days. I got back from Kentucky a few days ago - no further troubles with Guinevere. It was pretty in Kentucky, and though I didn't get to go horseback riding this time it was very nice outside. AND on my drive from Tennessee to Kentucky, I took some gorgeous, really tiny roads up through so
me national forest and then through some nice, rolling pasture land. Below behold the fruits of my experimental photography technique (slow shutter speed while driving - don't try this at home kids...)

I guess I should at least touch on some of my other adventures...
In Charlottesville I drank lots of tea with Kimberly, and even though it was mostly rainy, we had a wonderful excursion into the town where we looked in bookstores, browsed galleries, ate gelato and took lots of pictures (yay DSLRs!).
In Chapel Hill I hung out with Whitney and Aaron and their brilliant doggie Raj.
In one day Whitney and I took Raj for a romp in the woods, we picked strawberries, we went grocery shopping, we grabbed Aaron and went to a climbing gym, and we made strawberry shortcake for supper - even though it was past all of our bedtimes.
Raj dries off Layer 2 - Go!
In Knoxville I forgot to take pictures, but David and I went for a nice long bike ride, baked approximately one bazillion monster cookies and at them for lunch and supper.
So, now the only news left is that I'm packing, saying goodbye, packing, saying goodbye and packing until I leave sometime in the next couple of days. Then we can all just hope that after Guinevere puts on a few hundred pounds she'll still be up for making it over Vail Pass...
No comments:
Post a Comment