The evidence:
1. I went to work and found out I didn't have to. Yay, three-day weekend!
2. I sat around by the fire and read the first half of the morning.
3. I put new guitar strings on my guitar the second half of the morning. It sounded so nice that I just had to play it for a long time.
4. In the afternoon I went up to Grand Mesa to go cross country skiing. I love cross country skiing!
(4 1/2. My boss has the same size feet as me, and so his ski gear fit me. Yay skiing for free and without mailing my skis from MN!)
5. Even though it was the first time I had skied since last season and I was up at 10,000 ft and it was like 8 degrees outside, I still had so much fun!
6. Now I'm going to a friend's murder mystery birthday party and I get to be a big important gangster and then die! (Oh wait, that kinda stinks... but it'll be cool until I die!!)
Q.E.D.
Time to shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment